Henderson County High School

Skip to main content
| Login
Mobile Menu
Guidance » Transcripts



Graduated from HCHS and need a transcript?

If you graduated in 2014 until present your transcript is at HCHS.  Please contact  Doneta Williams Principal of Student Services Doneta.williams@henderson.kyschools.us or Tracie Ettensohn 831-8860.

If you graduated 2014 or before please contact 270-831-5000 your transcript is at the Henderson County Schools Board of Education.