Henderson County High School

Skip to main content
| Login
Mobile Menu
Guidance » Entry- Withdraw Procedures

Entry- Withdraw Procedures

Entry- Withdraw Procedures

What do you need to enroll at Henderson County High School:
1.  A birth certificate/social security card.
2.  A transcript and withdraw grades from the last school they attended.
3.  Immunizations must be current and on a Kentucky form before the student can be enrolled!
4.  If they have not had a physical within the last 12 months, they will need to have a new one within 30 days.
5.  There is a $50.00 book fee.  If you qualify for free or reduced lunch, this fee is waived.



Before a student withdraws from school, the student should report his/her intention to the guidance office and teachers two to three days in advance. The student will pick up a withdrawal form from the guidance office and present it to each teacher to fill out. The form will be returned to the guidance office when completed. The student must take care of all financial obligations to the school prior to withdrawing from the school. Transcripts will not be forwarded unless this procedure is followed. If a transcript needs to be sent to another school, a written request on that school's letterhead must be sent to the Registrar’s office.