Breakfast and Lunch Information
Henderson Co. Schools Child Nutrition Department - 270-831-5014
Child Nutrition is a Federal Program that serves
breakfast and lunch at all Henderson County Schools.
All meals meet Federal and State Guidelines.
The 2017-18 School year brings some changes in the cost of meals
The cost for breakfast is $1.50
Lunch cost are $2.25 at the elementary and middle schools and $2.50 for high school
The reduced price for breakfast is $.30 and the reduced price for lunch is $.40.
Adult breakfast is $2.25 and lunch is $3.50.
Students may purchase an extra entree daily with their meal
Milk and Juice along with Fruit are available daily with breakfast and lunch.
In addition to the main entree' we offer additional options at lunch
Students are required to go to their lockers and/or take medication before entering the cafeteria.
Parents/guardians can prepay for lunches online at www.myschoolbucks.com.
- Students are allowed to charge a regular, main line meal or salad on a limited basis.
- Ice cream or extra items items cannot be charged. Students cannot purchase extras if the student owes any charges.
- If a student has $5.00 in charges, a notification (charge letter) will be sent weekly.
- If a student has $10.00 or more in charges, the student will be calling one time during the week to remind you to send money for his/her account.
- If a student reaches $20.00 in charges, parents will be contacted by the school principal about the charges.
- If a student has over $40.00 in meal charges, the student may receive an alternate meal (deli sandwich and milk) or other extra-curricular restrictions. A ten (10) day notice will be sent before this happens.
If there are any questions or concerns about how much money is in the student’s account or what he/she is purchasing, please contact the Cafeteria Manager. If you have questions about the Free/Reduced Meal Program, please contact the Child Nutrition Office at 270-831-5014.