When: December 20th and 21st 1:30pm-4:00pm
Where: Henderson County High School Auxiliary Gym
Who: 3rd-8th grade students
Cost: $35.00 (Bring check or cash on the first day of camp with signed waiver).
What: Our winter basketball camp will feature basketball instruction from current Colonel Basketball players and staff as a fundraiser for our upcoming Holiday Tournament. The camp will emphasize ball handling, passing and shooting skills as well as a variety of competitions and live play. Click above title to get copy of the waiver.
What are Power Classes? They're your 1-night, 2-hour ticket to the perfect last-minute ACT prep. Highly focused and designed to cover some of the most challenging and relevant material, our ACT Power Classes will help you score your best on the December 9 ACT. You'll learn the strategy and content you'll need to maximize your scores. At only $70 each (or $250 for all four!), our ACT Power Classes provide loads of value. All classes 8–10 PM Eastern Time. Have to miss a class? No worries! All classes are recorded for later viewing.
ACT Power Classes happen this week, Monday through Thursday next week.
Register for our All Access Pass to join all classes and save 10%! Register at Methodtestprep.com
December ACT Power Classes
Date & Registration
Monday, Dec 4
Tuesday, Dec 5
Wednesday, Dec 6
Thursday, Dec 7
In-school yearbook sales start tomorrow and run through next Wednesday, 12/13, outside the cafeteria during lunches only. Online orders will run through Feb. 23. Makes a great Christmas gift! Click above title for order form.
• 3 week living-learning environment at MSU with the opportunity to receive six hours of university studies credit. (June 9-30, 2018)
• Students also have the opportunity to take an additional six hours of tuition-free university courses at MSU during their senior year of high school.
• Students will be awarded a four-year $2000 renewable housing/leadership scholarship to attend MSU.
• Applications available in each unit at HCHS or at http://www.murraystate.edu/cha
• Open to current juniors
• Must have ACT Composite of approximately 25 and a 3.5 GPA
• Deadline: March 1, 2018
ASSE International Student Exchange Program
• Participating in an exchange program gives you more than just knowledge about another country and its language and culture! Time spent living abroad teaches you about building friendships, taking responsibility for yourself, respecting differences and tolerating the beliefs of others. Exchange students develop leadership skills, self-confidence and a greater understanding of the complexities of the world around them!
• Academic Year, Semester, Summer Homestay, Adventure, and Language Programs available throughout Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
• For more information call 1-949-494-4100 extension 220 or email email@example.com
Don’t forget - Snowball Winter Formal tickets are on sale in the bookstore. $10 this week and next, the price goes up the week of the formal.
Starting today, tutoring will offer free bussing at 5 p.m. to North Middle school and the feeder elementary schools to any student who stays after school and needs transportation. This service will run on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays until further notice or the money runs out!